Thursday, October 29, 2015

Tuition Break - A discount on out of state tuition

If you are interested in a certain college major and can't find that major at a Vermont state college you may qualify to a discount at other New England state colleges and universities. This is called Tuition Break. 

Who qualifies?
You must be a permanent resident of any New England state and enroll in an approved degree offered by another New England state. 

How does one apply? 
When you apply to a school that offers Tuition Break all you have to do is indicate on your application that you would like to apply and that's it!

Visit their website or stop by the Guidance Office for more information:

No comments:

Post a Comment