- At least 2 # 2 pencils -- no mechanical please
- You will need a calculator -- Look in your student guide for an acceptable calculator or follow this link PSAT Acceptable Calculator. If you need to borrow one from the school let me know by the end of the day Monday.
- A sweater or sweatshirt to keep you warm in case the room is on the cool side. (optional)
- A pillow to sit on. I cannot ensure comfortable seating and you will be sitting for a long time so this might be helpful. (optional)
- Make sure you get a good night sleep the night before.
- Eat a hearty breakfast the morning of....food is not allowed in the testing room.
Friday, October 14, 2016
Next Wednesday you all will be taking the PSAT. The test is being given at St. Norberts Church in Hardwick which is next door to Hardwick Elementary School. You will need to bring the following with you:
Please plan on arriving at 7:45! The test including the pre administration should take about 3 hours and 3o minutes. The actual test will take 2 hours and 45 minutes. Once you have completed the test your school day is done! You do not have to report back to Hazen.
If you have not picked up your student guide from the Guidance Office please stop by to get one. If you have any questions swing by Guidance and talk to Mr. Miller.
Monday, October 3, 2016
October College Visits!!
We have several colleges and universities coming to Hazen this month! Below is the schedule which can also be found on the hazen.ossu.org calendar.
Oct. 10 - Johnson State College @ 11:30
Oct 11 - Plymouth State University @ 11:30
Oct 12 - Castleton State College @ 1:30
Oct 13 - University of Vermont @ 12:00
Oct 14 - Southern Vermont College @8:00
Oct 18 - Husson University @ 8:30
Oct 19 - Sterling College @ 10:00
Oct 24 - Southern Maine University @ 1:00
Oct 31 - University of Maine @ 8:30
If you would like to sit down with any of these schools representative, please see Bryanne in Guidance to sign up and get a pass.